There are many aspiring writers in the past who have a lot to say to the world, but don’t seem to have the means to do so. There was a time when only the big companies could publish a book. Those who wish to have their thoughts in a paperback are given a chance after going through a rigorous monitoring process and high writing standards. All these changed with the invention of the Internet, where many things became accessible and possible – even publishing a book.
On today’s episode, we talk about our approach as we wrote a book about mindset tactics. The formula is systematic and easy to follow. We share several tools and resources that have been helpful to us and would also be useful in your endeavor to write and publish your book.
That’s really how you get [things] done – you set a deadline.
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How we created the Evergreen Wisdom book
- The different phases that we went through as we started our book-writing efforts
- How we maximized the resources already available, like blogs, emails, and previous podcasts
- How to publish a book in a nutshell
References & links mentioned:
- Evergreen Wisdom book by Joe Fier and Matt Wolfe
- How We Wrote A Book In A Weekend
- Designrr – A Cool Tool To Convert Blog Posts To Books
- How We Use Designrr In Our Business
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!