Today’s show was such a fascinating conversation that we already have plans to bring Will back. This is a content-packed show where we talk about how cannabis is grown, how much use is possible with this, and how Will is spearheading this entire ripple effect using the cannabis plant. He is probably the most knowledgeable person we’ve ever talked to on the topic of cannabis. He has a storefront and experience center with massage, acupuncture, and a terpene mood lounge where they can custom curate where the cannabinoids go in the body. They manufacture in Nevada and have a genetics farm in Oregon where they’ve developed a catalog of over 500 unique strains.
Will has been studying this topic for a long time and has connected with investors in Silicon Valley in order to create an insane amount of patents for the usage of cannabis. He’s working with craft beer companies, companies that make jets and batteries, as well as other big companies in Canada. We also discuss the impact of farming, and the impact cannabis has on folks with PTSD. If you’ve ever been curious about what’s capable with cannabis plants, how they’re grown, the science behind it, and what they’re actually doing in your body when you take them, then you should definitely pay attention to this episode. We also talk about how to get rid of an unwanted high almost instantly. When you are done, be sure to check out our shows with Theo Lucier and Joe Cohen for more insight into biohacking for better health and productivity.
“I just had this funny intuition that they were somehow going to be important. And it turns out with cannabis, it’s a very unique plant in that it’s the most diverse terpene producing plant. So you can have one that smells like citrus, another one that smells like diesel engine and another one for pine.” – Will Kleidon
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Why soldiers 100 years ago carried ganja hashish candies in their pockets – on purpose
- The benefits of flow engagement and how to hack your way into a flow state
- Terpenes, gamma rays, and endocannabinoid system optimization (trust us – it’s fascinating!)
- How to determine if you are more effective at producing cannabinoids naturally
- A look at the history of oxidative stress in society over the years
- The importance of being intimately interconnected with our ecosystem
- When cannabis was known as a “treasure herb”
- Take too much THC? Will has the go-to on how to get you sober in just five minutes
- Why you definitely want to eat at a restaurant with six or fewer menu items
- How to find your sweet spot and pinpoint an effective dose each day
- And much, much more!
Resources From Will Kleidon:
- HustleandFlowchart.com/CBD (Special offer for listeners)
References and Links Mentioned:
- Super Thinking by Gabriel Weinberg & Lauren McCann
- Steven Kotler & Flow Research
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- FlowchartGroup.com – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar, be sure to check them out as well, with this special discount for our listeners.
- Biohacking And Building A Content Empire – Joe Cohen
- How To Be Smarter, Energized, And Focused All Day – Theo Lucier
Enjoy this clip from our interview with Will:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!