A few months ago, a ton of people who have been playing around in the Web3 space woke up to a multi-thousand dollar surprise. They had received an airdrop from Ethereum Name Service because they had bought a domain name.
Matt was one of those lucky people to wake up to a nice little windfall.
In this episode, we’ll explain the story behind that airdrop, how airdrops work, and give you some secret intel into projects that we think might have an airdrop next.
Tune into this one and then join the Discord to get insights like this much more frequently.
Join us for free at www.HustleAndFlowchart.com/discord!
Now, here’s a little of what you’ll learn in the episode:
- The story behind Matt’s $7,000 crypto windfall
- How airdrops work and why they’re given out
- The additional responsibility that comes with airdrops
- What to look for to spot potential airdrops
- 5 rumored airdrops that could be happening soon (alpha alert)
- Where to learn about drops like this even sooner than our podcast
- Are we ending this podcast? (spoiler: we’re not)
- Why you might not hear from us for a little bit starting next month
Dive Even Deeper:
- Subscribe To The Hustle & Flowchart Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Matt on Twitter | Joe on Twitter
- Sponsored By: Ahrefs – Check out the new free SEO tool!
- Sponsored By: Easy Webinar – be sure to check out their special deal for our listeners.
- Crypto Terms 101: Must Know Language For Web3
- Crypto PSA: How To Not Get Scammed
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!