Let Us Mail You A Free Strategy Guide
Creating engaging, share-worthy, unique blog posts is one of the things that many businesses struggle with. Not only does it take a lot of time to come up with the blog post idea, headline, write the post, find the perfect image, then promote that post to get readers to visit your site and hopefully share the content, it’s hard coming up with unique ideas week after week! Our guest this week, Paul Clifford, has created several tools that have helped countless solopreneurs, entrepreneurs, and corporate businesses automate the process of content curation and marketing.
Paul is the creator of Kudani, Designrr, Kudani Leads, and Headlinr, online tools that help business owners find currently trending articles, curate them into unique posts, optimize them for SEO, and ultimately drive quality traffic and leads to their websites. He joins us today to share his tips, strategies, and ideas on how business owners can ramp up their content marketing strategy, explains the challenges that many entrepreneurs face when developing a high-return content strategy and how they can overcome these challenges, rank higher in Google, and grow their list.
“The secret behind content marketing success is repurposing your old content.” – Paul Clifford
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Paul explains how his tools help businesses and entrepreneurs speed up the process of creating and promoting their content.
- How to turn your website into a lead machine.
- Ways to use Designrr to save time on content creation.
- What is “content upgrading” and how can it help you grow your list and increase your opt-in rate?
- How to create a book from your blog posts.
- Different ways you can use your blog post pdfs to increase traffic.
- Why focusing on long-tail keywords is more productive and effective.
- What you can automate by using Kudani.
Paul Clifford’s Marketing Tips:
- Review your website. Make sure it is a lead machine.
- Have a good opt-in plug-in to capture leads in an efficient way. Have a call-to-action with every blog post.
- Create and curate great content.
- Be consistent and regularly post content.
- Promote your posts.
References & links mentioned:
- How We Use Designrr
- Our Bonuses For Designrr
- Speaker Deck
- Content Marketing for Dummies book
- Drive Traffic and Grow Your Brand With Content Curation
- The Tool We Use For Content Curation
- Write A Book In A Weekend
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!