David Schloss is one of the foremost expert when it comes to social media marketing and conversion optimization, and he specialises in Facebook advertising and Instagram video advertising. Not only is he a daily practitioner – using the platform EVERYDAY, he is connected to some of the biggest influencers in the digital marketing space. WE both picked up a couple new things during this episode, and are sure the same will be true for you.
Today, you’ll discover David's journey from SEO and Video Marketing to become one of the most sought after Facebook ads consultants. David will also be sharing how he sets up Facebook ads to fill up webinars for his clients.If your current ad campaign is not filling your webinar, if you feel you are BLOWING through cash with little to no result to show for it, then you want to listen to this episode.
“If your offer is intriguing, people are going to sign up anyway. Regardless of whether or not they trust you, they are going to sign up.” – David Schloss
Some topics that were discussed include:
- From SEO to FB ads Whizz
- How Placements were a catalyst for change in advertising behaviour
- Change is a constant in Life and Business
- David’s 30% Rule
- Secrets of high converting Webinar registration Pages
- The Do’s & Don’ts of Headlines on the Facebook Platform
- The easiest way to start with $5 per day
- Custom Audience hacks
- How to use retargeting Effectively
- Tips on Creatives for driving people to webinars
- How to get people to sign up
References & links mentioned:
- 1000 True Fans by Kevin Kelly (a concept that explain how you do not need MILLIONS of customers to be successful)
- Breakthrough Advertising by Eugene Schwartz
- Cashvertising by Drew Eric Whitman S
- How To Promote Affiliate Offers Using Facebook Ads (And Not Get Banned) – David Schloss
- How To Do Affiliate Webinars
Contact David Schloss:
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!