In this episode, we explore the power of the mind and how it can help entrepreneurs to achieve their goals. Britt Lefkoe, an anomaly when it comes to the power of the mind, talks about how beliefs can hold us back and block us from achieving our goals.
She shares her story of taking the legacy of her father’s work and expanding it even further. We learn that our beliefs and decisions are largely influenced by the amygdala (emotional brain), and that it is important to be aware of this so that decisions can be made in favor of the prefrontal cortex (cognitive brain).
We also discuss how entrepreneurs can become mindful of their negative thought patterns and how to move past the fear of failure. She shares a simple process we can use to address what’s holding us back right now so our brains can easily find the solution.
Tune in to this episode to learn more about how to expand what’s possible with the power of the mind!
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why people don’t take your good advice, even they know it’s what they need.
- And what’s blocking YOU from taking good advice and doing what you know YOU need.
- What prevents you from feeling good, taking time off, and doing things for yourself?
- Why you don’t always see clearly and what’s stopping you.
- Exploring the impact of beliefs on mental blocks and how to overcome them.
- Overcoming fear and procrastination to achieve personal success.
- The impact of beliefs on decision-making.
- A great analogy of preparing for a world we never live in.
- Exploring the possibility of business success being easy.
- Unlocking the brain’s potential: Exploring blocks and finding fulfillment.
- The neuroscience behind creative thinking and decision making.
- Exploring the link between achievement and our feeling of safety.
- The relationship between self-love and self-protection in business.
- Understanding the impacts of beliefs on mental health.
- Creating boundaries and protecting your energy as an entrepreneur.
Go say hi to Britt at her site here: https://brittlefkoe.com/
Subscribe To & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast!
Thanks for tuning into this episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast!
If the information in these conversations and interviews has helped you in your journey, please head over to iTunes or Spotify, subscribe to the show, and leave an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing people just like you!