We’re flashing back this month to some of the most impactful episodes we’ve had on the show.
Today we’re bringing Gabby Bernstein back to the surface. This episode really helped us put things into perspective.
In a time when the world is chaotic, our business is chaotic, and everything can feel like a struggle, there are simple exercises and thought patterns that you can practice that will help ground you and ease some of the pressure.
That toolset is exactly what Gabby provides in this episode.
We’d love to hear your thoughts about these decisions over in the community Discord.
Join us for free at www.HustleAndFlowchart.com/discord!
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to Gabby was able to bring herself back from hitting rock bottom to getting on Oprah
- The ‘Choose Again Method’, a simple tool to get you out of your fear-based story
- Some example conversations to have (with yourself) to get your brain on the right track
- The masterful way of journaling and combining “rage on the page” techniques
- How to access some of the hidden information in your brain
- Meditation and breathing techniques to let go of tension
- Gabby’s super successful, Instagram Live series which is getting people all over the world amazing results
References and Links Mentioned:
- Subscribe To The Hard Fork Media Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Matt on Twitter | Joe on Twitter
- Hard Fork Gaming on Twitter
Resources From Gabby Bernstein:
- Dear Gabby on IG-TV
- Gabby Bernstein on Instagram
- Super Attractor, The Judgment Detox & The Universe Has Your Back books by Gabby Bernstein
- No Drama Discipline by Dan Siegel
- Waking The Tiger by Peter Levine
- Healing Back Pain: The Mind-Body Connection by Dr. John Sarno
- Rage on the Page playlist on Spotify
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!