We’re back! And it’s just us this time for another round of our therapy sessions. We’ve been out speaking, talking with other podcasters, diving deep into the industry, and there’s so much exciting stuff happening we wanted to record all the reasons why we’re getting even more bullish on podcasts.
We’ve also been trying out lots of new strategies and it’s about time we showed you the tactics we’ve recently discovered are effective ways to drive traffic to your podcast. Think of it as a little preview of the virtual summit we’re launching later this year. We’re pretty excited to tell you all about that too!
And we wanted to share the best sources out there to keep up with podcasting news, the best place to send your listeners instead of your iTunes page, and the revenue source most podcasters are ignoring. When you’re done, check out the episode we did after getting back from Podfest and our Biggest Lessons Learned Growing A Podcast for more insights about the business of podcasting.
Let’s smash this whole concept that you need to have a crap ton of listeners to actually make money with your podcast.” -Joe Fier
“Podcast listeners are the best possible lead that you could get in your business… they are the most engaged people that you can talk to because they’re in your ear for an hour at a time.” -Matt Wolfe
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- The podcasting virtual summit we’re planning
- Why podcasting can be simpler than most people think
- Our 2-days-a-month podcasting system
- The recent big changes in the podcast industry
- Why sponsorships are not a good deal for most podcasters
- How we’re making sure to never pod-fade
- Which marketing strategies are working on our show
- The revenue source most podcasters are totally ignoring
- Our podcast stats that blow away any video on Facebook
- How to find the best leads for your business
- Where to send podcast listeners (psst… it isn’t iTunes!)
- The best sources for the latest podcast news
References and Links Mentioned:
- Hustle & Flowshorts – Our new daily podcast!
- GenM (Sponsor) – Find marketing apprentices for $50/mo
- Free Evergreen Traffic Playbook
- The Perpetual Audience Growth Course – Learn how to drive consistent, high-quality traffic day in and day out
- Podcast Republic
- Podcast Addict
- War Room Mastermind
- The Top Podcast
- How to Be a Capitalist Without Any Capital by Nathan Latka
- T&C, Podfest, Selling Shirts, and Affiliate Marketing
- The Biggest Lessons Learned Growing A Podcast
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!