We’re totally loving these therapy sessions with you, it’s almost like outsourcing a visit to an actual therapist. Seriously, it’s getting addicting and we might have to start doing more.
In this episode, we tell you exactly why a network is the safety net that can never be taken from you. And we share exactly how we’re using our network to outsource the scaling of our business through strategic partnerships.
Still want more behind the scenes action? Go check out our previous therapy sessions Analyzing What Makes Us Tick and Getting Real On What We Struggle With to go even further inside our heads and business.
Our safety net is our network… if you took everything away that we currently have, we still have our network to get back on our feet.” –Matt Wolfe
“When it comes to us it’s more just making sure the vision us going the way it should be, looking for opportunities, being strategic, and creating content like crazy.” -Joe Fier
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- The market that could 7x our revenue (yours too!)
- Why a network is our favorite safety net
- One hack to forcefully grow your network
- The marketing skills that never let you down
- How to balance lifestyle with making an impact on the world
- We actually mastermind our business on the mic!
- Our strategy to overcome beliefs that limit growth
- Why we choose partnerships over agencies
- Planning your way forward by studying the past
- How we are building the team we need to scale up
- What we’re automating to stay on vision
- Why East County, San Diego is the perfect lifestyle combo (no matter what anyone says!)
References and Links Mentioned:
- Free Evergreen Traffic Playbook
- The Perpetual Audience Growth Course – Learn how to drive consistent, high-quality traffic day in and day out
- GenM (Sponsor) – Find marketing apprentices for $50/mo
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Tell us what you think of the episode!
- Alex Jefferys Coaching Courses
- FYRE on Netflix
- FYRE Fraud on Hulu
- Matt Wolfe & Joe Fier: Analyzing What Makes Us Tick
- Matt Wolfe & Joe Fier: Getting Real On What We Struggle With
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!