Today’s episode is a heartfelt, in-depth therapy session where we really go into some meaningful events that have happened lately, both good and bad, and how we have dealt with them. You’ll hear about some big changes in Joe’s life, and how dealing with a recent family death has really put things in perspective for him, and enabled him to flip the coin on some concerning traits and family history.
We also talk about the amazing coaching we have had recently and some takeaways that have really helped us to hone in on what’s really key for our business goals, which in turn has opened up some truly amazing opportunities in the months ahead.
After you’ve listened to this one, be sure to check out our show with Angelo Sisco as he talks about breaking down mental and emotional barriers and our show with Dave Asprey and his thoughts on how to maintain energy, your most valuable resource.
“We get so caught up in business..we’ve got this deadline, this phone call…all of this stuff we feel is really important. The people in your life, the possibility is they might not be there tomorrow. You never know what the next day brings.” – Matt Wolfe
“If there’s an imbalance…there’s no perfect balance, but the goal is to try to and always get to balance. It’s going to be a wavering thing, just like being on a skateboard. All you’re doing is dealing with what’s coming your way.” – Joe Fier
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Some life changing events lately and how it’s affected everything
- Great tips on how to start your morning as soon as you awaken to set the stage for the rest of the day
- Best practices for raising our kids
- We share some of the exercises we’ve been working on lately with our own coach and how it’s opened us up to more opportunities
- How our relationship with money has been in the past and the ways we view it now to attract more abundance
- How Joe is able to “flip the coin” when dealing with difficult issues
- Mental shifts and mindset and how we’ve been dealing with it lately
- Teasers about what lies ahead for the new year
- And much, much more!
- Reach out to us at email@example.com for ideas for future therapy sessions, and/or comments in general as we love to hear from our listeners!
References and Links Mentioned:
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here where you’ll get not only all of the notes for everything episode we’ve done and will do in the mail, a private forum community, plus new training videos all the time with us and our guests.
- Today’s show is co-sponsored by Easy Webinar and Casey Zeman. He has put together a 20% off deal for our listeners. Be sure to check them out as they have live webinars, hybrid webinars, automated webinars and social media functionality, everything you need for webinars in a single platform.
- We are also sponsored by Steve Olsher and his podcast Beyond 8 Figures, where he and his hosts, Mary Goulet and Richard Otey chat with amazing entrepreneurs who either run or have exited a business over that has produced 8 figures.
- Text the word “COMP” to 38470 to get the notes!
- Michael Kim coaching
- Box breathing method
- Wim Hof breathing method
- FIRE movement from Dave Ramsey
- Dr. Rhonda Patrick
- Joe Rogan’s podcast with Paul Stamets
- Insight Timer
- Our show with Steve Olsher
- Time Is NOT Your Most Valuable Resource – Dave Asprey
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!