We’re back again, and on this episode, it’s just us as we dive into another round of our Therapy Sessions. First off, we review how we are continuing to be on the forefront of all that is in the podcasting world and how podcasting continues to be a content machine which can lead to so many monetization models such as newsletters, high ticket offers, sponsorships and continuity offers.
Next, we are not holding back as we talk about how we both have struggled with stress and anxiety in the past, what we have done and are doing now to combat that, leaving us to feel much better current day. We feel that this is an issue that is not always discussed in today’s world, but really needs to be and we look into our personal lives a little more to talk about the things that all of us, as entrepreneurs deal with along with the practices that have made a big difference in our lives, in our relationships, health and overall well-being. Remember – as entrepreneurs, you are not alone.
“Isn’t it funny how much better business works when you build things people want instead of what you think they want.” – Matt Wolfe
“Google is indexing not only the show notes but they are actually indexing podcast audios now. There’s this interesting wave now.” – Joe Fier
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to deal with struggles and hardships
- Why we are in the barrel of podcasting now and how to catch that wave
- Matt’s heartfelt Facebook post and the most surprising outcome about it
- Why podcasting is not going away and how you can monetize it
- Why so many people have reached out to us lately to assist them with their own podcasts
- Tips and method for breathing, journaling and generally taking care of your health
- And much, much more!
References and Links Mentioned:
- Get the EGP Letter here where you’ll get not only all of the notes for everything episode we’ve done and will do in the mail, a private forum community, plus new training videos all the time with us and our guests.
- Our Last Therapy Session where we talked about podcasting tools
- How Beer Saved the World
- Our episode with Travis Ketchum
- Our episode with Sam Khorramian
- Matt’s Facebook post
- Brainwave app for mediation
- Michael Woodward’s discussion about micro-experiments
- Aaron Fletcher’s 3 step process
- Wim Hof breathing method
- Roland Frasier’s interview
- Brene Brown’s Netflix special
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!