We are back with another Therapy session! Today we talk about a variety of subjects, starting with our thoughts on how to build a website and make it profitable enough to sell. This stemmed from our previous chats with Matt Diggity and Greg Elfrink, which were hugely popular and generated some questions from our listeners, including how to build up a site to $500 per month. We discuss a variety of ways to do this like where to go to find the best writers, how to create a site even if you do not consider yourself an expert, and how to team up with influencers so that you are orchestrating all the content.
We also talk about our recent launch with PodHacker.com, some amazing results our members are having already, our plans for affiliates to promote, and our thoughts on all the recent discussions about NFT’s and some major players on YouTube as well. As usual, we love creating these shows for you as it gives you a behind the scenes look into our business in addition to our take on the latest chatter in the marketing world. Afterward, don’t forget to check out our shows with Matt Diggity and Greg Elfrink which was the basis of this conversation and where you’ll hear in more detail the benefits of creating sites to sell for big profits, as well as how to create your own media empire.
“There are a few ways to approach it – you can invest time and you can invest money. If you want to do it right, you’re probably going to be spending a little bit of both.” – Matt Wolfe
“If you are just there to facilitate the conversation, and not be the expert (you don’t have to be the expert) let them create the content for you.” – Joe Fier
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Information intent vs. buyer intent keywords
- What would Matt do if he were just starting out today
- Joe puts an end to how he pronounces the word “niche” (the right way 😉
- How to get others to create the content for you
- How to find influencers in your niche
- Forget about needing to be the expert – do this and you can dive into any niche that interests you
- The magic of creating almost impossible deadlines
- PodHacker: From concept to launch in six weeks
- Why everyone is talking about NFT’s
- Our thoughts on some YouTube channel with major impact
- PodHacker – join us or get on the waitlist to learn how to build a tribe, grow your business, and create multiple streams of income by simply copying a plug-and-play system.
References and Links Mentioned:
- The YouTube Formula by Derral Eves
- Riverside software
- Empire Flippers
- Casey Neistat interviewing Mr. Beast
- Noah Kagan’s YouTube channel
- Mr. Beast’s YouTube channel
- Learn about NFT’s on YouTube
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- Scale And Flip Affiliate Marketing Websites For Six-Figures – Matt Diggity
- How To Create And Sell Your Own Media Empire – Greg Elfrink
Enjoy this clip from our Therapy Session:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!