You are going to absolutely love today’s show as we go the extra mile talking with Theo Lucier, a biohacking entrepreneur who shares a wealth of knowledge on everything from brain health and depression to getting better sleep. We talk about his early beginnings, growing up on a farm in rural Minnesota, to becoming a collegiate athlete in Olympic style Tae Kwon Do, then starting a real estate business during a market crash and how he was able to come out ahead by marketing towards a very specific niche.
We also discuss how Theo ended up hitting rock bottom with massive burnout and how he went all out researching biohacking, health, and wellness, coming out a new person, stoked on life. Theo has a passion for wellness and has created supplements and a system on how to stop burnout and start recovering the right way. Once you’ve soaked all this amazing information in, be sure to listen to our shows with Joe Cohen and Dave Asprey to round out your health and wellness process.
“For people that are beating themselves up for not having willpower, for feeling depressed, for feeling pessimistic, you need to know that you can’t think your way out of it and it’s not a lack of willpower that’s causing this problem for you, it’s actually something physical going on in your body that has a physical solution.” – Theo Lucier
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How Theo was able to come ahead in his real estate business
- A pivotal depressing, yet enlightening moment in Theo’s life that turned everything around
- The effects of blue light on your health and ways to prohibit the absorption of it into your system
- The negative attributes of your cell phone and the best way to limit them
- How leaky gut health affects your brain
- Why you can’t think your way out of depression
- How to properly turn off damaging EMF waves that can affect you while you sleep
- Theo’s vitamin stack and why certain vitamins should be taken in unison
- The benefits of essentials oils
- And much, much more!
Contact Theo Lucier:
- Theo (at) BurnoutDetox (dot) com
- Tune into round 2 with Theo Lucier
References and Links Mentioned:
- Joe Rogan’s podcast with Malcolm Gladwell
- RF Safe
- Green Wave
- Essential Oil Wizard
- True Dark
- Raw Optics
- Molecular Hydrogen Tablets
- O3 Water Ozonator Machine
- Evergreen Beat Your Burnout Summit
- Burnout Detox
- Organic Aromas
- Natural Stacks
- The Shroomery
- Self Decode
- Chris Masterjohn
- Thorne Labs
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here where you’ll get not only all of the notes for everything episode we’ve done and will do in the mail, a private forum community, plus new training videos all the time with us and our guests.
- Today’s show is co-sponsored by Easy Webinar and Casey Zeman. He has put together a 20% off deal for our listeners. Be sure to check them out as they have live webinars, hybrid webinars, automated webinars, and social media functionality, everything you need for webinars in a single platform.
- We are also sponsored by Steve Olsher and his podcast Beyond 8 Figures, where he and his hosts, Mary Goulet and Richard Otey chat with amazing entrepreneurs who have either run or have exited a business that has produced over eight figures.
- If there are any specific topics you want us to cover, be sure to email us at email@example.com
- Biohacking And Building A Content Empire – Joe Cohen
- Time Is NOT Your Most Valuable Resource – Dave Asprey
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!