In this episode, we dive deep into the power of micro-actions and the importance of taking small steps towards achieving your goals. The guest and friend of over 10 years, Trevor Turnbull, shares his personal journey of taking a loan and going all-in on his endeavors, and how he used micro-actions to achieve his success. He also opens up about his breakdown and how it led him to make significant changes in his life.
Joe and Trevor discuss the value of trusting yourself, making conscious decisions, and surrendering to the unknown. They touch on the benefits of creating supportive communities and co-creating experiences that can lead to compounding returns. They also share their experiences with breathwork, cold plunging, and intentional living.
If you’re looking for ways to shift your beliefs, expand into unlimited possibilities, and create real, meaningful change in your life, this episode is a must-listen.
And before you do, check out this 5-day men’s retreat that Trevor’s putting on in Costa Rica (I’ll be there!). He’s inviting a handful of Hustle & Flowchart listeners to join. Get the details of the experience here.
Some topics discussed in this episode:
- How a breakdown of excessive screen time and Zoom calls led Trevor to make a massive change in his and his family’s lives.
- Trevor’s experience of investing in things they weren’t passionate about and how they had to battle their what-ifs to pivot in a different direction.
- The importance of trusting oneself and being willing to surrender to whatever shows up.
- The power of micro actions and how they can help keep one motivated and on track.
- The concept of shifting beliefs and expanding into unlimited possibilities.
- The impact of vulnerability and honesty in relationships, particularly with romantic partners.
- How the life you desire is ready for you now — and steps on how to get it.
- How to understand and navigate life when life crumbles around you.
- How cold showers and plunges have changed so much for Trevor and Joe — comfortable being uncomfortable
- The specific micro-actions Trevor and Joe use everyday to shift our beliefs
- How we control and expand time in our days with “Einstein Time”.
- Changing from “doing” to be worthy to “being”.
- The Better Man Community on Facebook and the importance of creating a space for men to come together and support each other.
- The idea of finding flow and integrating it into life, rather than constantly hustling.
References & links mentioned:
- Get a list of micro-actions for you to try out (no-cost) at the Better Man Community on Facebook
- The Extremely Conscious Man Experience Costa Rica and its focus on creating meaningful change.
- Join for an interactive breathwork session to connect deeper and gain clarity on the moves to make in your life. It’s no-cost and you can join the next one here: Better Human Breathwork Session.
- Dr. Alan Watkins – Being Brilliant Every Single Day (Part 1)
- Dr. Alan Watkins – Being Brilliant Every Single Day (Part 2)
- Akira The Don – Joe’s go-to workout and background tracks (for expansion)
- The Big Leap — Gay Hendricks (book)
Thanks for tuning into this episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast!
If the information in these conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes (or wherever you listen), subscribe to the show, and leave me an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help me reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!