Taylor Welch runs Traffic & Funnels with his business partner Chris Evans, and we cover a lot of wide-ranging topics on the show today. Some of the things we dive into are their whole philosophy behind product creation, and why they create some of the products they create, which gave us a ton of perspective shifts around that topic. We also talk about delegation and how to hire the right people in your business in order to scale, as well as Taylor’s philosophy of having a portfolio of companies and what they do to serve each other.
In addition, we had a lot of a-ha moments regarding their ideas regarding their entry-level products and how those work towards negating future objections to the higher-priced products, as well as how to acquire businesses not to necessarily make money but to save money. After you’ve listened, be sure to check out the past shows we’ve done with Mark Joyner and Ryan Moran to give you some additional input on creating a successful business while serving your customers for a win-win relationship.
“I’m not trying to elicit more desire, I’m trying to mitigate the perceived risk they have in this product, which actually turned out to be a pretty winning style of writing copy.” – Taylor Welch
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to deal with all the objections before people buy and turn them into customers
- The magic of shifting your thinking by osmosis
- How to change your questions around tackling problems to create a bigger, successful outcome
- Who makes the best team leaders for an online business and why (it’s not who you think)
- Multiple reasons to buy business that aren’t “too add a new revenue stream”
- The reasons we’re invested in and advising the companies we’re working with
- How to outsource the decision making in a business instead of “outsourcing your hands”
Resources From Taylor Welch:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Sales Reflex Training
- The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Getting Your Shit Together by John Carlton
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by our go-to SEO research tool, Ahrefs.com, and by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- Twelve Months To Seven-Figures – Ryan Moran
- Where To Focus For Exponential Wealth Growth – Mark Joyner
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!