Nicknamed the ‘female David Ogilvy’, Sue Rice is a long-time marketing strategist, professional copywriter, and international communications expert. She is famous for the award-winning copy she has written for countless entrepreneurs as well as prestigious companies such as Ericsson, LEGO, Nike, Salomon, and Wrangler.
Her specialty is email copywriting and her Done-For-You email sequences deliver record-breaking open rates (40%-60%) and CTRS (5-10%), boosting her clients’ sales and building their communities.
You will really enjoy our conversation as Sue shares her wealth of knowledge and copywriting tips that she has amassed over the years. After you have listened, be sure to check out our episodes with Joy Houston and Adil Amarsi for additional tactics on writing amazing sales copy.
“You undercut your power when you need to be liked by everyone.” – Sue Rice
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Ways to gather pain points of your audience
- Headlines that work to get those high open rates
- A copywriting trick that has proven results
- How to connect with your audience by watching Netflix
- The yin and yang of email marketing
- Why everything is the same in today’s marketing and how to set yourself apart
- What you should not be talking about in your message
- Storytelling tips to make your communications more interesting
- And much, much more!
Contact Sue Rice:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Sue works with people in a couple of different ways. She has a lot of DFY services as a copywriter. She also has workshops and does copywriting critiques for people
References and Links Mentioned:
- The Tall Lady With The Iceberg by Anne Miller
- Matt Furey’s coaching seminars
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here where you’ll get not only all of the notes for everything episode we’ve done and will do in the mail, a private forum community, plus new training videos all the time with us and our guests.
- Today’s show is co-sponsored by Easy Webinar and Casey Zeman. He has put together a 20% off deal for our listeners. Be sure to check them out as they have live webinars, hybrid webinars, automated webinars, and social media functionality, everything you need for webinars in a single platform.
- How To Write Copy That Speaks Directly To Your Ideal Customers – Joy Houston
- Tactics And Formulas To Write Amazing Sales Copy – Adil Amarsi
- Grab the notes for this show for free by visiting HustleAndFlowchart.com/comp or text “COMP” to 38470
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!