Steve has amazing energy, personality, and advice. He’s known for doing insane stuff for people for those who don’t think it’s possible, such as setting up a dinner party in front of Michaelangelo’s David with Boccelli serenading the guests. He doesn’t put up mental barriers and has a different way of thinking.
You are going to be blown away by what the stories of what he has accomplished for others and be inspired that you will be able to accomplish the same. Everything Steve has done is so impressive.
As the founder of Bluefish, one of the top personal concierge services, and an expert marketer within the luxury industry, Steve is an entrepreneur in the truest sense of the word. He is well regarded within the luxury world for his innovation and down-to-earth personality. Known for his honesty, integrity and doing things “his way,” Steve creates experiences for his clients that they could never have imagined being possible.
Get ready to join in the enthusiasm as Steve talks about his special way of networking and all the unique occasions that he has helped bring to life. When you’re done getting networking ideas from Steve, learn even more tips on how to stand out and make a difference by checking out our previous episodes with September Dorhman and John Corcoran.
“There’s also a great thing out there about karma. If you’re out there and you’re open to those opportunities, those opportunities will come. If you go out there with value, credibility, respect, then you will grow in where you are supposed to grow.” – Steve Sims
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to network with people the right way
- One key thing to help you on the road to future success
- How to find the right people to connect with
- The proper way to ask questions that will get you what you want
- Why Steve’s job is not giving the client what they ask for
- A great response to people’s uncertainty
- How one client’s experience continues to amaze him to this day
- How to best connect with someone using the social audit
- How to get deep into the minds of your clients
- And much, much more!
References and Links Mentioned:
- Get the EGP Letter here
- Sims Distillery – Use coupon “EVERGREEN” for a special signed copy of his book
- Check out Steve’s client’s Journey experience
- Bluefishing: The Art of Making Things Happen by Steve Sims
- Text the word “SIMS” to 345345 if you are in the U.S. and you’ll get his emails
- SteveSims.com – subscribe to Steve’s newsletter and he’ll send you his Bluefishing playbook
- Steve’s interview with Forbes
- The museum where Steve created a dinner event next to Michaelangelo’s ‘David’
- Steve’s “Mr. Fantasy” interview with WonderLust
- September Dorhman: How to Use Old School Marketing Tactics to Grow Huge Events
- John Corcoran: Get Comfortable Connecting with New People and Creating Opportunities
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!