Let Us Mail You A Free Strategy Guide
Today we are joined by a very special guest, Gonzalo Paternoster, who spent time preaching the gospel of outsourcing and systems to other entrepreneurs who need salvation and redemption. Gonzalo began his career much like many of his clients: having fears and hesitations about outsourcing and systemizing his business. Living overwhelmed, exhausted, and stressed by trying to keep all the balls in the air, he quickly realized that he couldn’t stay a one-man operation for very long. He developed systems and began outsourcing particular work tasks to others, and once he did, his business grew exponentially! Today, Gonzalo has become The Man of Systems, training Over 4,000 entrepreneurs and business owners in creating systems and implementing automated processes with the use of outsourced professionals.
In today’s episode, Gonzalo will transform the way you think about your business, the way you run your business, and most importantly – the amount you make from your business. He is a genius at what he does. If you want to achieve outrageous success & freedom as an entrepreneur, then you don’t want to miss this episode.
“Don’t Wait To Put Systems In Place When You Get Big. People Actually Get Big When They Have Systems.” – Gonzalo Paternoster
Some topics that were discussed include:
- His backstory: How he end up making system for creating systems?
- Figuring out the right things to focus on in your business
- The 3 components you should implement to stay on track with your business goal
- Avoiding outsourcing when your business is growing can hold you back
- Finding the best people for outsourcing tasks
- Outsourcing strategies that can help you save time, money and frustration
- Mindful habits to direct your attention and build focus
References & links mentioned:
- Clickfunnels (Market, sell and deliver your products online)
- Slack (Organize your team conversations)
- 80-20 Reading Hack By Gonzalo Paternoster (systematize the process of consuming books)
- Interview with James Schramko – You'll love this one as well!
- Top 10 Episodes of 2017
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!