Phil Newton has developed a method of trading that has allowed him to to make more than a good living as a trader for the last 22-years, which is simple and easy to learn for people of any skill level in any type of market.
As a full time Trader and Traders coach, he is well known in the trading community. Since 2002 he has been conducting Live Trading & Training session for his mentor students.
He helps traders become more successful with practical mentoring and a well developed step-by-step trading methodology which can be easily followed and fits in with your schedule and life commitments.
In this episode, Phil is going to tell us how to learn about different trading options. We will also cover investing. He will be sharing his strategies on not just how to make money, but how to make money your own workforce that goes out and earns you more money.
“You can trade the financial market and it doesn’t matter who and where you are, there’s no knowledge barrier, if you’ve got the money, you can play.” – Phil Newton
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Phil’s trading background and how it started
- His first experience buying stocks and watching it grow
- Why he is an advocate for short-term trading
- What it feels like to be a crypto millionaire
- The blessing and the curse of having a trader’s point of view
- How to invest in Bitcoin as a starter
- The difference between Bitcoin and day trading and how it works
- Generally how long it takes day trading and swing trading to see some results
- Trading windows and figuring out yours
- The magic of limiting exposure to risk and protecting yourself
- How much do you get in stocks per movement
- Do all publicly trading companies offer options
- The idea of Liquid Stocks
- Typical amount of time to stay in stock options
- What to look for and when to get out in stock options
- The choice of not incorporating fundamental analysis
- From currency trader to stock options – the range of movement and opportunity
- There’s no difference in financial markets and to any other business
Sponsors & Show Support:
References & links mentioned:
- Yahoo Finance
- Reminiscences of a Stock Operator Book by Edwin Lefèvre
- Trading Places Film starring Dan Aykroyd and Eddie Murphy
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!