Let Us Mail You A Free Strategy Guide
Branding is one of the vital business elements you should focus on since it is involved in all aspects of your business. Today’s guest, Nancy Marmolejo, shares some helpful ways to know yourself better and explains its significance and relationship to your branding. It is her passion to help you and other entrepreneurs by teaching you how to convey your value in a way that others would understand and relate with.
Today, Nancy explains the three essential things that she shares her clients regarding branding. She also shares the three-process message she has created as well as some concrete examples so you can come up with a genuine and compelling message that would resonate with your audience.
“I’m not about posturing. I’m about positioning from a very real honest place.” – Nancy Marmolejo
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Nancy’s concept of reinventing your personal brand
- Defining “talent genius” and how you can find it
- How this reinvention is a journey of self-awareness
- The significance of knowing and understanding your natural strengths
- One of biggest mistakes people make about communication
- Why people don’t remember very structured, scripted messages over conversational and natural ones
- Explaining the Love-Hate-Create Message, how to effectively do this, and its impact on others
- Why you should follow the same order in the process
- How and where you can use this message to promote yourself and your business
Questions For Self-Reflection:
- What am I really excellent at?
- What are the skills that I love doing?
- What are the skills that drain me?
- What are the things I’ve been good at since I was a little kid?
Sponsors & Support:
Connect With Nancy Marmolejo:
- Love, Hate, Create Message
- Nancy's Website
- Nancy's Podcast
- Grab the free e-book The Genius Finder
- Nancy on Facebook
- Nancy on YouTube
- Nancy on Twitter
- Nancy on LinkedIn
References & links mentioned:
- 100 Tricks to Appear Smart in Meetings book by Sarah Cooper
- The Big Leap book by Gay Hendricks
- The Power of Vulnerability TED Talk by Brené Brown
- The Book of Awakening book by Mark Nepo
- How To Build A Movie Star Brand With Marshall Wayne
- Frameworks for Everything
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!