Today’s a special episode where we hand the mics over to some good friends of ours.
We’re ending the year sick with COVID but the show must go on. In our second to last episode of the year, 808Dave from The Crypto Tutorials YouTube channel and Fun Uncle from LADZ City take over the show to talk about their thoughts on buying and holding (aka hodling) or trading more frequently.
Tune in and then lets discuss your thoughts over in the community Discord.
Join us for free at www.HustleAndFlowchart.com/discord!
Now, here’s a little of what you’ll learn in the episode:
- What makes Fun Uncle an “OG” in this space
- Why Uncle trades crypto
- How to learn to trade yourself
- An assessment of the market
- How to vet out worthy investments
- The timeframe to trade in
- How to learn technical trading for yourself
Dive Even Deeper:
- Subscribe To The Hustle & Flowchart Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Matt on Twitter | Joe on Twitter
- Sponsored By: Ahrefs – Check out the new free SEO tool!
- Sponsored By: Easy Webinar – be sure to check out their special deal for our listeners.
- Crypto Terms 101: Must Know Language For Web3
- Crypto PSA: How To Not Get Scammed
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!