Let Us Mail You A Free Strategy Guide
Today’s guest Dean Soto is the founder of Online Academy Empire, the place to learn more about how you can earn with drop shipping from Amazon. Upon coming home after his deployment to Kuwait, Dean decided he wanted to do something independent to start making money on his own. After trying different things, Dean ended up launching an online business as a result of his experience with Amazon – and as suggested by his friend and business partner Brad Spencer, who happens to be one of our previous podcast guests.
In today’s episode, Dean shares the story that led to his current business which allows him to sell and profit significantly even though he does not have his own products. Dean talks about the things he learned about drop shipping, marketing, and making money on Amazon. Living in the country with six children, he also shares how working online, outsourcing, and automation help him be efficient in his business as he allocates more time to and prioritizes his family.
“It’s all a numbers game with drop shipping.” – Dean Soto
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Defining FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) and Amazon sponsored products
- What led him to research Amazon’s drop shipping policy
- Pricing the products for profit margin
- Easy methods to find suppliers
- Remarketing benefits from Amazon
- How outsourcing in the Philippines helps Dean in his business
- The process of money transfer when you buy a product
- The process of ordering products from suppliers and shipping them to customers
Step-By-Step Guide For Potential Sellers And Dropshippers:
- Go to Amazon Services.
- Set up an account.
- Make sure you do the FBA.
- Prepare your bank account and store name.
- Start listing.
References & links mentioned:
- Dean’s Drop Shipping Course
- 3 Steps to Maximize Success on any Project – Brad Spencer podcast episode
- The Top 10 Podcasts of 2017 (Dean was one of them)
- Unfair Advantage book by Robert Kiyosaki
Connect With Dean Soto:
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!