Sam Khorramian is a serial entrepreneur, investor, and speaker. He co-founded Big Block Realty which has made an appearance on the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing companies three years in a row and would have been on this year as well (but he didn’t fill out the paperwork). His company is currently the fastest growing real estate company on the list.
In this episode, not only do we discuss the real estate biz and how Sam’s business stands out from the typical brokerage firm, but we talk about dealing with anxiety and depression, circumstances that we don’t often discuss but should as entrepreneurs. Sam references some great thought leaders and gives advice on how he works around these issues.
Listen to Sam’s advice on one of the best ways to invest in real estate, especially if you do not have a large chunk of capital upfront as well as the marketing tactics that have helped catapult his business and persona into the spotlight. When you are done, check out our other episodes with Scott Carson and Cory Boatright for additional insight into crushing it with real estate.
“In business, you should definitely seek counsel and learn from people that know more than you, but in terms of your goals and what you believe to be possible, you should only believe yourself. ” – Sam Khorramian
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to get into real estate if you are just learning
- How to deal with anxiety and depression as an entrepreneur
- Personal branding tips
- How a discussion with Richard Branson helped change limiting beliefs
- Sam’s internal company incentives
- How to stand out from the competition
- One thing that will change your mood immediately
- Using gamification in your business
- Best practices for dealing with real estate syndication companies
- And much, much more!
Contact Sam Khorramian
References and Links Mentioned:
- Get the EGP Letter here
- Entrepreneur Magazine articles related to depression
- The Closing Table group Sam runs with Roland Frasier and Perry Belcher.
- Joe Rogan’s interview with Elon Musk
- Billy Gene Marketing
- Cory Boatright
- Nine Oak Investments
- Grant Cardone
- Three Feet From Gold by Greg Reid
- 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
- Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
- Four Disciplines of Execution by Sean Covey
- Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh
- The New Gold Standard by Joseph Michelli
- The One Thing by Gary Keller & Jay Papasan
- Out episodes with Scott Carson and Cory Boatright
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!