Today we are talking to Sam Bell who runs Sam Bell Marketing and PPC Boutique. We have such an awesome conversation because he is a total ninja at ads and webinars. Listen in as Sam breaks down the steps to create a webinar that will perform for you, as well as the Facebook ad strategy where he is using that platform to promote these webinars and convert people. Whether you have never run a webinar before or if you have a bunch under your belt, there’s sure to be some takeaways from today’s show.
You’ll hear Sam break down his tool stack, how he allows Facebook’s AI to make the proper choices in regards to targeting, his method of ad creation and so many other great tactics, and even if you don’t use the webinar portion of it, there are so many golden nuggets in the ad section of this episode as well. When you’re done, get more advice about sharing and monetizing your knowledge with webinars from our conversations with Mike Filsaime and Joel Erway.
“When it comes to traffic, and specifically when you are buying and spending to convert high ticket…100% the focus should always be the offer because ultimately it doesn’t matter what your traffic source is – if you have a good offer and the offer converts, you can make traffic work.” – Sam Bell
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How much you should expect to spend to get at least 200 attendees on your webinar
- How long to run ads for if you are holding a live webinar
- The most important thing to focus on when you start out
- The beauty of the descension model and how you will be able to break even faster
- Why you want to create a value-based audience when advertising for a higher quality audience
- Creating a good psychographic in order to run better ads and get a more dialed-in audience that will convert
- How to position yourself so that your attendees will grasp the new information presented, even if it’s new techie stuff
- Webinar strategies and planning if you are just starting out
- Tips for exactly how long your webinar should be
Resources From Sam Bell:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Facebook Pixel Helper Chrome Extension
- WordPress with Thrive Themes
- Cloudflare for faster load time
- WP Engine or WPX Hosting
- Thrive Architect for page building
- Infusionsoft, Active Campaign or Ontraport for CRM’s
- Hyros for attribution
- Breakthrough Advertising by Eugene Schwartz
- Influence and Pre-Suasion by Robert Cialdini
- Manipulation by John Bandler
- NLP Mastery by Richard Avant
- Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
- Pitch Anything by Oren Klaff
- Never Split The Difference by Chris Voss
- The 16-Word Sales Letter by Evaldo Albuquerque
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by our go-to SEO research tool, Ahrefs.com, and by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- How To Load Up Webinars AND How To Build A Software Business – Mike Filsaime
- Current Tactics To Get Amazing Results With Webinars – Joel Erway
Enjoy this clip from our interview with Sam:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!