This is a round two episode with Ryan Levesque. This time around he is talking about his latest book, Choose. Since we are still in a pandemic during the recording of this show, we are talking about how during this quarantine time, Ryan is taking the time to do workshops and challenges to help people learn about quiz funnels and actually start creating. Ryan also discusses the benefits of using a quiz, plus a ton of case studies with folks who have had great results. He’s going to walk you behind the psychology of quizzes, how to properly structure it, why a quiz can catch attention, and what happens after they take it.
We also talk about the “Why” and the big ideas around how everyone can use these quizzes to ramp up your business. One of Ryan’s own quizzes is adding 50,000 emails to his list every day! Ryan will also be holding a quiz funnel workshop live on June 15th, 2020. He will work with you on how to build out your own quiz funnel, the questions to ask, and how to angle your products and offers. You can see all the details about that at HustleAndFlowchart.com/Quiz. When you are done, be sure to check out our previous show with Ryan where he goes into more detail if you are just starting out as well as our show with Neil Patel for more strategies on how to grow your brand.
“You begin by asking them a series of questions to better understand a little bit more about their situation...Instead of selling in a one size fits all way, you’re putting people into buckets. It’s an incredibly effective strategy for a number of reasons.” – Ryan Levesque
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to structure your quiz
- Examples of businesses that use quizzes the right way (tennis, anyone?)
- The Band Aid approach to helping your customers out
- The powerful psychology behind quiz taking
- Five top reasons to use a quiz in your business (and it’s not just about sales conversion)
- Common mistakes with quizzes and why yours may not be converting
- Different types of quizzes and which ones may be a good fit for your audience
- And much, much more!
Contact Ryan Levesque:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Round 1 With Ryan Levesque
- Ask & Choose by Ryan Levesque
- Alexis Fedor – art business quiz funnel
- Platform Assessment – quiz funnel for building an audience
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- This episode is sponsored by our go-to SEO research tool, Ahrefs.com, by Easy Webinar and Gina Horkey’s Podcast Production School.
- How To Choose The Perfect Business For You – Ryan Levesque
- Content Strategies To Grow Your Online Brand – Neil Patel
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!