Ryan Levesque is the CEO of The ASK Method Company, the #1 national best-selling author of Ask, and a co-founder and investor in bucket.io®, a leading marketing funnel software for entrepreneurs.
In this episode, you’ll learn how Ryan made one of the biggest decisions of his life, and how, through a series of ups and downs, he was able to choose his life work for success. Listen to Ryan as he discusses his thought process for deciding on a particular market, and how he was able to pinpoint, what he refers to as his “market size sweet spot”.
Ryan also discusses his latest book Choose, which will help you avoid making the single biggest mistake when starting a business and talks about answering the all-important question: What type of business should you start?
“You don’t have to be an expert to be successful, you can be nothing more than a learner teaching other learners.” – Ryan Levesque
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- What Ryan’s “Choose” methodology is and how it can assist you in your business pursuits
- How to decide what business opportunities and niches to look for
- Ryan’s criteria for making decisions
- How picking your niche is relevant to stock trading
- Why you don’t have to be an expert to teach a subject
- How Ryan uses Google Trends to decide on the potential of a business
- Which evergreen niche Ryan chose which still pays all his expenses today
- What to do if you are already in a business that needs more traction
- And much, much more!
Contact Ryan Levesque:
You might also like:
Roland Frasier – A Step-By-Step System To Decide Which Opportunities To Pursue
James Schramko – How To BUild Highly Leveraged Businesses And Create Lifestyle Freedom
References and Links Mentioned:
- Get the EGP Letter here
- The Ask Method
- Google Trends
- Charlie Wallace
Other recent episodes:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!