Today’s guest is someone who has been in the industry since the late 90’s, which is when we discovered Ryan Lee and have followed his work since then. We love how he tells it like it is in the marketing world. He’s the founder of Freedym, a free community that is basically the Netflix of marketing and entrepreneurship. We, along with a bunch of other high-level entrepreneurs, have contributed content to his membership area.
On today’s show, we talk about how to dial in your branding to build a cohesive brand for your business. We also talk about how to build a community around your brand, even if your brand is a physical product or a more boring brand. Plus we chat all about email marketing, Ryan’s obsession with the 80’s and how to inject the things you love in your personal life into your marketing and business. Ryan is a ball of energy and we know you’ll have as much fun as we did during this interview. After you’ve listened, be sure to check out the past shows we’ve done with Dan Norris and Lisa Buyer to give you some additional intake on branding and connecting with your tribe.
“If you combine the branding and the vibe with the direct marketing sensibility, and you bring it together, then it’s unbeatable.” – Ryan Lee
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to juggle all your tasks when setting up a clown coaching membership site (listen in, and you’ll see why we chat about this 🙂
- Why you DO NOT need to be everywhere so you can actually have a life
- The original Netflix for entrepreneurs
- What makes people like Tim Ferriss and Gary Vee so special?
- Being told the tactics without the usual “it’s so easy” marketing
- Matt’s first time publicly speaking about his fondness for….(tune in to find out)
- An imaginary prize to everyone who knows who Wham is!
- How to avoid crying into your pillow from overwhelm
- Instead of using a tripwire, use this instead
Resources From Ryan Lee:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- How To Use Social Media For Branding And PR – Lisa Buyer
- Beer, Branding, And Compound Marketing – Dan Norris
Enjoy this clip from our interview with Ryan Lee:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!