Today we’re back with our friend and mentor Rich Schefren of Strategic Profits, who is known as the guru to the gurus, so it’s a great honor to chat with him. We’ve had him on the show a couple of times before and on this one, we talk about his perspective on how he’s building up his membership community, as well as some of the other cool stuff he’s doing with Jay Abraham. Rich is a brilliant strategic thinker and this episode has a wide range of conversations that we know you will love and which will take you from Rich’s writing a book, his dealings with Agora, and his ideas on ClubHouse. Once you’ve listened, be sure to check out our chats that we referenced on the show with Gary Henderson and Felicia Pagesh for more insight on getting noticed and building up your network.
“It’s one thing to do a live stream, because people get to know you vs. someone stumbles across your video and you’ve got a lot less time to deliver the goods before they decide it’s a waste of their time.” – Rich Schefren
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How helpful it is to have some female input in your business
- The beauty of relationship and the win-win
- How to up your cart value
- Maximizing your leverage with everything you do
- The beauty of live streaming
- When you have a great idea, what not to avoid to get it done
- Using progressive summarization to take in the most important information
- Clubhouse thoughts and how to up your game as a moderator
- Dissecting Frank Kern’s new offer
- Why you’ll never wash the dishes the same way again after listening to this show
Resources From Rich Schefren:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Quick Reader
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- How To Connect And Network With The Most Influential People – Gary Henderson
- How To Get More Sales From Your Existing Work – Felicia Pagesh
Enjoy this clip from our interview with Rich Schefren:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!