This month, we’re rewinding back and sharing some of the most impactful episodes we’ve ever recorded. These are the episodes that changed the way we see the world and business during and after recording them.
In this episode you’ll hear James lay out a super practical thought exercise that you can do along with us, to determine a life of wealth freedom, for whatever that means to you in the most conservative way possible to keep that money flowing.
James has started 20 companies, 17 of which have failed. You’ll hear how he has gone through some amazing wins and losses, the important lessons he’s learned along the way, and how he has come to realize you really don’t need as much you think, both in terms of physical items and monetarily.
We’d love to hear your thoughts about these decisions over in the community Discord.
Join us for free at www.HustleAndFlowchart.com/discord!
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How James sold all of his possessions and lived out of AirBNB’s
- What happened that one time James had a real J.O.B.
- How to pick the right investment for angel investing
- How to determine how much money you actually need
- How to invest money to live off of it passively
- How to compare yourself to billionaires the right way
- How to create this wealth for yourself in a straight line approach
- Rules for which company to consider when investing
References and Links Mentioned:
- Subscribe To The Hard Fork Media Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Matt on Twitter | Joe on Twitter
- Hard Fork Gaming on Twitter
- How To Define Success To Reach Your Goals Faster (Featuring Nic Peterson)
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!