On today’s show, we are chatting with Perry Marshall, one of the most well-known business strategists in the world. Perry has a wealth of knowledge and discusses some of the key concepts from his books about evolution and the 80/20 rule. Listen in as we talk about how to pivot against the recent economical changes and make yourself stand out and move forward, by running towards the chaos.
We also talk about Perry’s upcoming traffic seminar and how Perry has broken down the massive complex of traffic sources into four quadrants. You will learn how you can reach your customers in each one of these sections, even if you are only great at one of them, while also seemingly appearing to be everywhere on the internet. After listening in, be sure to check out our previous episode where Perry goes into depth about the 80/20 principle as well as more advice about finding your success with traffic from Robert Farrington.
“Evolution is not survival of the fittest, it’s survival of the most cooperative and agile.” – Perry Marshall
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to stand out and be of value during uncertain times
- The 80/20 rule and what it means for your business
- Why you should really run towards the chaos and how doing so over the years has proven to be successful in Perry’s life
- The best-kept secret in the world and why you should be grateful if you are in on this
- The social media maze and why you only really need to be great at one type of media yet still get ahead
- Why you should never, never, ever cancel a live event
- How to be the go-to person in the industry you know best
- Why creating hybrid models out of a catastrophe can actually be a good thing
- And much, much more!
Contact Perry Marshall:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Evolution 2.0 book
- Definitive Traffic Seminar
- Memo from A Pink Koolaid Drinker
- 80/20 Sales And Marketing book
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- This episode is sponsored by our go-to SEO research tool, Ahrefs.com as well as by Easy Webinar.
- How 80/20 Thinking Applies To Absolutely Everything In Life – Perry Marshall
- How The CollegeInvestor.com Gets 3.5 Million Visitors Per Month – Robert Farrington
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!