After years annoying people on the phone Perry Marshall realized that cold calling was a modern version of slaves building the pyramid. That’s when he decided to dive into the fledgling world of online marketing and ended up defining its future.
“If you don’t know who Perry Marshall is — unforgivable,” says Dan Kennedy and he’s right. Perry’s books have laid the foundations for what is now the Pay Per Click industry, and techniques he pioneered are now standard best practices for every business. He has been endorsed in FORBES and INC Magazine and is one of the most expensive business consultants in the world.
Gear up for the latest wisdom from a living legend as Perry shares about the deep fractal insights of the 80/20 mindset, finding a path to utilize your strengths, and the 8 axis test that shows the best way to sell. After the episode, get more advice about finding your success from Brad Spencer and Marx Acosta-Rubio.
There’s innumerable ways that people get themselves into situations where their strength actually is a weakness.” -Perry Marshall
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to really connect with a cold audience
- Sales letter wisdom that works for landing pages too
- Getting on the path to claiming your greatest strength
- The 8 axis test that shows how people sell
- Copywriter vs Hostage Negotiator: Which one are you?
- One thing all successful products have in common
- Tips to cut the distance between desire and fulfillment
- A formula for disrupting the marketplace (it isn’t about being an anarchist!)
- The 1 or 2 points that can shift people’s thinking
- Industries that are about to be completely automated
- Why 80/20 is fractal and how that applies to business decisions (and to life)
- How to harness the 20% of your 80/20
Contact Perry Marshall:
- The Truth Seminar
- 80/20 Sales and Marketing – Get the book for free!
- Connect on Instagram
- And on Twitter
References and Links Mentioned:
- Free Evergreen Traffic Playbook
- The Perpetual Audience Growth Course – Learn how to drive consistent, high-quality traffic day in and day out
- GenM (Sponsor) – Find marketing apprentices for $50/mo
- Swift Financial
- The Book of Proverbs
- Brad Spencer: How To Find And Focus Solely On The Things That Suit You Best
- Marx Acosta-Rubio: Why Some People Are Successful And Others Aren’t
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!