Paul Minors is so passionate about productivity and manages his time so efficiently, he is able to sell products online, consult, does book reviews, blogs, creates youtube videos and also has a podcast, all this as a solopreneur and without the help of a VA.
Couldn’t we all be a little more productive? As someone who makes a living helping others to accomplish this feat, listen in as Paul discusses tips and tricks on how to stay most productive, how he is able to maintain the elusive “inbox zero” and well as how he blocks out his days and weeks in such a way that he actually finds little extra segments of time to do whatever he wants.
Paul also has some really insightful ideas on how to manage incoming emails and receipts using a combination of tools and apps for yearlong organization. You’ll find out he reviews his workload on a Friday to set him up for success the following week as well as his thoughts on a theme for the day.
“The perfect system is the one you design for yourself and actually follow.” – Paul Minors
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Tools for increased productivity
- How to time block your days
- Batching setups
- Interesting ways to leverage podcasts
- A useful tool to help write emails quicker and with fewer typos
- Paul’s automation technique for tracking invoices
- How to automate the day to day stuff we all take for granted
- Paul’s process on how to achieve inbox zero
- What the 4 D’s are and how to apply them to your inbound emails
- And much, much more!
References and Links Mentioned:
- Get the EGP Letter here
- Our podcast with Chris Guerriero who also talks about time management
- The Four Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Paul’s Book Summary of The 4-Hour Work Week
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- Paul’s Book Summary of Start With Why
- The Obstacle Is The Way by Ryan Holiday
- Paul’s Book Summary of The Obstacle Is The Way
- The Daily Stoic newsletter
- Asana for time management
- IFTTT for connecting your apps and devices
- Zapier for automating workflow
- Pipedrive CRM tool
- Xero for accounting needs
- Boomerang for email scheduling
- Text Expander
- Our podcast with David Allen
- Iheart Radio
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!