Today’s guest is Paul Lemberg. Paul was an aspiring photographer who realized that he wasn’t going to be able to pay the bills from his craft… So he took up programming instead.
By the time he was 35, Paul had multiple software companies and was consulting for some major computer brands like Dell and IBM.
On today’s episode, we have a wide-ranging conversation, starting by discussing the benefits of the ketogenic diet and the effects it’s had on Paul’s life and business. But that’s not really what Paul’s known for… So we also dive deep into some simple tweaks that businesses can do to scale up their business by 10x or more.
“All you do is benchmark where you are, set a goal that you have a big commitment to, and then have a way to measure progress. Not from rearward-looking like ‘these are the numbers we hit’ but forward-looking like ‘these are the actions we have to take to get there’. Then measure your results as well.” – Paul Lemberg
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Why Paul went “all in” on the Ketogenic diet
- The rules & benefits of the Ketogenic Diet
- Paul’s story of building his business empire
- What motivated Paul to what to help other businesses
- The road maps to to follow to achieve 10x results in business
- The various systems that Paul recommends to the business he works with
- How to look at a business and figure out what the goal SHOULD be
- How to respond to client’s roadblocks
- Questions to ask to determine your business’ critical points of leverage
- Must read books from Paul
Contact Paul Lemberg:
References & links mentioned:
- The Mastery by George Leonard
- Be Unreasonable by Paul Lemberg
- A Simple LinkedIn System To Grow Your Business – Trevor Turnbull
- The First System To Make Our Business Work – Matt Wolfe & Joe Fier
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!