Today’s show is a hybrid episode. We recently had a 3-hour livestream on Facebook where we spoke with a variety of guests to discuss affiliate marketing. Pat Flynn was one of our guests and he is one of those folks who teaches and does affiliate marketing in pretty much the same way we do, so the first part of this show is the interview we held with Pat. You’ll hear how he got started, what his process is, how he interacts with his audience, his tips for promoting products, and ideas on how you can work with big brands to become known as the main expert for their product.
Then the second half of this episode is where we discuss all the cool things that are working for us right now in our business with affiliate marketing. You’ll hear how we’ve been using Facebook and YouTube lately, tips for making demo videos, and a brand new opportunity that has come up for us from all of our years of affiliate marketing. There are a lot of strategies packed into this one, and after you’ve listened check out our previous shows we referenced. We discuss our Unapologetic Affiliate Marketing Strategies and making Affiliate Commissions & KSTs.
“If you consider and keep your headspace in ‘What does this make possible, what can you lean into, what’s that project that you always wanted to start that you can now start?’, then that’s where really amazing things and opportunities can come out of this for you.” – Pat Flynn
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to think long term for the affiliate marketing win
- What’s working now for our business
- Strategic ways to use demonstration videos
- The many benefits of having a Facebook group and what you must do when setting one up
- How to set yourself as the expert user of a product
- What to do if you are just starting out
- Tips on how to build your audience
- The beauty of the product reference page
- Examples of targeting a niche within a niche
- And much, much more!
Contact Pat Flynn:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Learn Scrivener Fast
- MKBHD tech reviewer on YouTube
- Retargeting Recipes
- College Hacking Checklist
- Key Step Tutorial
- Be sure to check out our YouTube Channel
- FlowchartGroup.com to join our awesome Facebook group
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- This episode is sponsored by our go-to SEO research tool, Ahrefs.com, by Easy Webinar and Gina Horkey’s Podcast Production School.
- Unapologetic Affiliate Marketing Strategies
- Affiliate Commissions & KSTs
- Pat Flynn Podcast From The Archives
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!