Let Us Mail You A Free Strategy Guide
An entrepreneur by heart, Cody Bramlett saw the opportunity of opening kettlebell studios as he discovered kettlebell while he was dealing with his weight issues as a kid. With all the wrong notions about exercise and losing weight, Cody decided to launch his current company called Science Natural Supplements, which stands for the philosophy he believes in – keeping things simple and doing things better than everyone.
On today’s episode, Cody shares his concerns about the misrepresentation of exercise, nutrition, and supplements. Cody explains the essence of the philosophy he keeps reiterating as he talks about his business, hiring people, and formulating his products. He also shares the significance of affiliate marketing in the progress that his company has made in a span of 15 months, which is from nothing to $5 million dollars.
“Build a company. Prove the concept works on a simple scale. And if you really wanted to, go back and make a unique brand next to it” – Cody Bramlett
Some topics that were discussed include:
- One of the biggest things that trouble Cody about the gym industry
- The process of finding people in his team
- Reasons why he went with the standard formula on the supplements
- What Cody would do if he were to dive into the gym business again
- Why affiliate marketing is the magic element to be visible and drive sales
- Why Cody prefers to keep things simple regarding the logistics of his business
- Cody’s win-win strategy when working with affiliate partners
- How Cody determines which tasks to outsource
References & links mentioned:
- Software Projects
- Dean Soto – Selling Other People's Stuff on Amazon
- Todd Brown – How To Make Your Product Appeal To The Most People
- Clickfunnels – Our Page Builder Of Choise
- Thrivecart – Our Checkout Tool Of Choise
Connect With Cody Bramlett:
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!