Who would ever guess that a former church pastor is now a leading authority on Facebook advertising? Twenty years ago, Nicholas Kusmich was doing just that and was looking for ways to supplement his income. So he started an online business which leads to internet marketing, creation of an ebook, and then a course.
Present day, Nicholas runs intensive classes as well as runs an agency that helps businesses with Facebook consulting. He focuses on how to get someone off Facebook, what lead magnets should be used to get them on a list, and how to retarget them later. He also explains how Facebook is still the most underpriced, direct response place to advertise among all the other channels.
Nicholas has great insights about Facebook advertising where he goes beyond content marketing and dives into how to create a great “godfather” offer, i.e. something so good you can’t refuse. His enthusiasm for advertising is contagious and it’s no wonder he is one of today’s leading Facebook ads strategists.
“Most people ignore the cheetahs and the tortoises. Your cheetah is the trick to profits early on and the tortoise is the trick to real profitability.” – Nicholas Kusmich
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to run the ads and this episode will teach you where to send all that traffic and you’ll be good to go
- A resource for uploading podcast data to Facebook
- How to position an offer to all types of potential buyers
- How to mirror a campaign when using Facebook ads
- 4 elements to a great offer
- How to promote a podcast with Facebook ads
- What makes a great lead magnet
- How to make your ad costs back immediately and set yourself up for the future
- An important distinction of advertising on Facebook vs. other platforms
- And much, much more
Contact Nicholas Kusmich:
- At The Council – his membership community
References and Links Mentioned:
- NicholasKusmich.com/perfectadtemplate – where you’ll get his 10 step ad blueprint and a way to funnel hack his process
- Robert CialdiniNicholasKusmich.com/perfectadtemplate
- The podcast with Daniel Daines
- Give book by Nicholas Kusmich
- Breakthrough Advertising by Eugene Schwartz
- Scientific Advertising
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!