My friend, Chris Krimitsos, is back on the podcast for a round two. He is a thought leader, connector, and community builder in the podcasting space.
Chris has successfully grown Podfest™ Multimedia Expo to an international conference with upwards of three thousand registrants, set back-to-back world records for the largest virtual podcasting conference and organized the first blockchain event in Florida.
In this conversation, Chris and I discussed how to drop guilt and take care of yourself during a stressful phase in business, how to structure your days and weeks to live a happier life, how to evaluate your time and build relationships that provide limitless opportunities, plus the impact of the pandemic on events and businesses.
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to Drop Guilt and Take Care of Yourself During a Stressful Phase in Business
- What Chris Has Learned About Running an Event as It Keeps Growing
- How Chris Structures His Days and Weeks to Live Happier
- His Lessons From Being in His 40s After He Shifted How He Approaches Business
- How Chris Evaluates His Time
- What Chris Has Learned Working with His Wife, Katie – His Dos and Don’ts
- How Chris Builds “Insurance” Into His Business for External Events
- How Chris Approaches Relationships That Fulfill His Life and Provide Limitless Opportunities
- How Face-to-Face Events Have Changed Chris’ Perspectives in Business
- How a Simple Breath Practice Helps Chill Joe Out in Any Situation
- Joe & Chris’ Relaxation Tools and Routines
- The Upside and Downside of Both Partners in a Couple Being Entrepreneurs
- The Importance of Building Relationships and Creating Good Times with People
- Strategies for Connecting and Building Value with People
- The Impact of the Pandemic on Events and Businesses
For more information, go to Chris Krimitsos’ site and the global podcasting event, PodFest.
Grab Chris’ book called Start Ugly: A Timeless Tale About Innovation & Change
Check out these related podcast episodes with Chris:
- Chris Krimitsos: Get Over Your Fear of Failure In 7 Simple Steps
- Chris Krimitsos: Behind The Scenes Of One Of The Largest Events In Podcasting
Subscribe To & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast!
Thanks for tuning into this episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast!
If the information in these conversations and interviews has helped you in your journey, please head over to iTunes or Spotify, subscribe to the show, and leave an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing people just like you!