Navid Moazzez can be referred to as the grandfather of virtual summits even though he’s younger than most of us. He was one of the first ones out there teaching this format and is spreading the word on these powerful marketing tools. He has reengineered what others have been doing and packaged it into a system which has generated over 100,000 emails in the last 12 months alone, making over 7 figures.
Listen to us mastermind on the show as we brainstorm on really cool ways to use virtual summits, and not just the usual ways you are likely used to hearing. Navid gives us a host of ideas on how to repurpose content and how to best create evergreen summits for long term revenue from just one event.
He also has an amazing list of tools and recommendations that he uses in his business, and will open up your mind to the possibilities, even if you are just starting out without a huge network. We kept our brainstorming session in this one, because the content is too good not to share! After you listen to this episode, be sure to check out our previous shows with Liam Austin and Amber Spears for even more insight on summits as well as getting affiliates on board.
“There’s a lot of gold out there for summits that haven’t been done well or done at all. Many students who saw an opportunity in a market, partnered with someone or did it themselves and just crushed it.” – Navid Moazzez
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to create mini virtual summits
- How to use them as an affiliate tool
- The power of the evergreen virtual summit
- List building
- How to grow your influence and your network around the Dream 100 concept
- The various types of virtual summits and when to utilize them
- And much, much more!
Contact Navid Moazzez:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Get the EGP Letter here
- Learn more about affiliate marketing
- Virtual Summary Mastery
- Process Street
- Streak or Bananatag to see email opens
- Dream 100 list
- Deadline Funnel
- Convertkit is recommended for beginner
- Active Campaign which has a lot of
- Thrivecart & Thrive Architect
- Teachable to host courses
- Vimeo & Zoom
- Panasonic DH5 camera with a capture card & ATR 2100 microphone
- Vmix for live recording
- Pressidium for managed hosting
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!