The entrepreneur bug bit Nate Broughton while he was just a freshman in college. In his off time, he helped build an 8 figure online business when search engines were still in their infancy. The first thing he did after graduating? Start building a 9 figure company of his own.
Nate has been in the SEO game for 17 years and counting. He specializes in lead generation using organic strategies he’s perfected after having built and sold numerous companies across multiple markets. And now he shares his knowledge with other entrepreneurs as co-host of Opt Out Life.
Get ready to update your online content as the guys learn what effective SEO looks like today, the tactics that are no longer working, and the latest checklist for onpage optimization. When you’re done, check our conversations with Brian Dean and Christopher Gimmer for more organic traffic strategies.
You can write pretty bland when you write for Google. Worry about finding a voice later when you have a bunch of traffic!” -Nate Broughton
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- SEO rules for building any website from scratch
- Organic traffic strategies for 2019
- How to make high-ranking content today (it’s not about link building anymore!)
- An essential checklist for onpage optimization
- Tips for finding copywriters that speak to your niche
- What your HTML code should look like for SEO
- The latest tools for content and keyword planning
- A content structure that is outranking the competition
- Offsite SEO strategies that actually work
- A method to improve your organic ranking using ads
- How to get quick, amazing results from an established site
- Some tactics to drive traffic to your podcast
Contact Nate Broughton:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Free Evergreen Traffic Playbook
- The Perpetual Audience Growth Course – Learn how to drive consistent, high-quality traffic day in and day out
- Acadium / GenM (Sponsor) – Find marketing apprentices for $50/mo
- When I Stop Talking, You’ll Know I’m Dead by Jerry Weintraub
- Billion Dollar Whale by Tom Wright & Bradley Hope
- Google And YouTube SEO Strategies For 2019 – Brian Dean
- Christopher Gimmer: The Founder Of Snappa Shares His SEO Secrets
- Snappa And It’s Many Uses
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!