Mike Long is a part of internet marketing royalty, and in today’s show, you’ll hear his story of where he started off back in the ’90s, made it through the dotcom burst, and made his first million. Mike has learned and adapted through the years and there’s a lot of lessons that we walked through in this episode, which we can also apply now. He was also involved with many well-known milestones in internet marketing history and we talk about how we are going through a crazy time again where the economy is going to bust, and people are realizing that the internet has become vital to our world.
We talk about what you should be leaning into right now, what things are making people lots of money right now, and how this is a masterclass of looking at historical evidence that directly relates to what we should be looking at right now. The way Mike has made his riches is to make other business owners aware of how to use these methods to save your business. Now is the time to double down on your skill sets and run towards the chaos. So strap yourself in, as you are in a real treat! And when you are done, be sure to check out our episodes with Moe Abbas and Abdo Riani to get more advice about sharing and monetizing your knowledge.
We’re doing a free live webinar with Mike and his partners to discuss how to build a completely new (and super profitable) business right now. Register for free here.
“If you’re in business, those customers are your lifeline and any one customer can be a connector who’s going to bring back other people.” – Mike Long
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- The story of the $1,000,000 day launch
- What Mike had learned from copywriting geniuses
- How a simple call to action on a legal pad led to the beginning of a business
- Lessons learned from the dotcom bust and how they relate to the pandemic today
- From humble beginnings to owning a Rolls Royce
- Vital services that will always sell
- Why you want to run against the crowd
- Mike’s award from his $50,000,000 funnel
- The “Perfect Storm” for a particular business model
- How to use the pandemic to your advantage and be a savior to your community
- And much, much more!
Contact Mike Long:
- Cooked Up In Amsterdam <- Register for the free webinar
References and Links Mentioned:
- Register here for Mike’s webinar: CookedUpInAmsterdam.com/hustle
- FlowchartGroup.com – join our Facebook Group!
- OMG Machines
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- This episode is sponsored by our go-to SEO research tool, Ahrefs.com, by Easy Webinar and Gina Horkey’s Podcast Production School.
- Done For You Marketing Help For $50 Per Month – Moe Abbas
- Unique Strategies To Bootstrap New Business Concepts – Abdo Riani
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!