Mike Dillard, previously of Self Made Man and Magnetic Sponsoring and now with The Elevation Group has done some amazing stuff throughout his career. Over the past 12 years, he has started three companies from scratch, in three different industries, and grew each of them to more than 8-figures in revenue. Mike has also built an email list of more than 1 million subscribers and grown a podcast to more than 5 Million downloads all from the comfort of his home.
He also discusses how he has dealt with anxiety, depression and how building monster companies takes a toll on your body and mind. Mike really opens up and goes down the rabbit hole about how he’s had to change his life. We all have our own struggles and with technology constantly being on, it’s something we can all relate to.
You’ll also hear about Mike other ventures that have not been as successful and how entrepreneurship has certainly had its ups and downs. Listen in as he comes full circle and discusses what his vision is for the future and how he can best assist not only those just starting out but others in the trenches as well. When you are done, be sure to check out our other episodes with Marc Acosta-Rubio and John Assaraf who have also dropped some golden nuggets on successful business practices while maintaining both physical health and mental clarity.
“I found that all of my most successful business are inspired by my biggest personal problems, and if I have a problem then I’m motivated to solve it, and if I have a problem there’s a very good chance that others have it as well.” – Mike Dillard
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to deal with stress and anxiety as an entrepreneur
- Mike’s backstory and how he was able to generate $60,000 a month with his first book within 3 months of publishing
- Why podcasting is so effective
- Different business models and which ones worked and which ones Mike blew money on
- How he is self-taught and used his knowledge with other people’s money to set himself up for success
- How his next book will assist fellow entrepreneurs on important, but not often discussed issues
- Mike’s awesome blurbs of wisdom
- And much, much more!
Contact Mike Dillard:
- MikeDillard.com – check out Mike’s set to get a free class on how to create a clear vision for your business
References and Links Mentioned:
- Get the EGP Letter here where you’ll get not only all of the notes for every episode we’ve done and will do in the mail, a private forum community, plus new training videos all the time with us and our guests.
- The Elevation Group
- Self Made Man
- Magnetic Sponsoring
- The Truth by Neil Strauss
- Abundance by Peter Diamandis
- Hacking Growth by Sean Ellis
- Own The Day, Own Your Life by Aubrey Marcus
- Money Master the Game by Tony Robbins
- The Elevation Group
- Date with Destiny
- I’m Not your Guru
- Our episodes with Marc Acosta-Rubio and John Assaraf
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!