When the financial crisis hit in 2008, Michael Woodward was in a bind. His work as a minister could no longer pay the bills, so he joined a friend in a new web venture to make ends meet. He was an entrepreneur out of necessity, but it tapped into something at his very core.
Michael still loves pastoring, but now he mostly does it with fellow entrepreneurs. He founded jumbleThink to continue his passion by helping people and businesses use their innate creativity, ideas, and sound strategies to attain their dreams. He is an expert at breaking old, calcified thought patterns and using sustainable experiments to craft a better future for you and your business.
Listen in as the guys get some actionable methods to start finding your best ideas, gaining the perspective to turn a big fail into a mega win, and using micro-experiment to improve both your life and business. If you’d like to hear more about jump-starting your path to your dreams, check out our conversations with Brad Spencer and Ori Bengal.
Simple is usually what the customer wants and if you can solve their problem then you’re going to have market share… the problem is most people solving it are over complicating it for the customer. Just make it easy for me!” -Michael Woodward
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Making your business simple to maximize profits (and your sanity)
- How to keep perspective and stop missing what’s obvious
- Knowing when you’re a slave to your creation because it’s time to pivot
- Aheri: Biblical wisdom for picking your best future
- Getting over that “hustle and grind” BS (no one is super-human!)
- Micro-experiments to jumpstart your journey to your dreams
- What you need to leverage for sustainable experiments
- The biggest lie that is ruining your business
- Why your biggest fails could have been your biggest wins
- A 5-step Dreamer’s Guide to start experimenting today
- How to craft your podcast season by season
- Following your purpose, not what you “should” do
Contact Michael Woodward :
- jumbleThink Podcast
- The Dreamer’s Method Guides
- Idea Camps
- Connect on Facebook
- Or on Instagram
References and Links Mentioned:
- The Perpetual Audience Growth Course – Learn how to drive consistent, high-quality traffic day in and day out
- GenM (Sponsor) – Find marketing apprentices for $50/mo
- The Dream Giver by Bruce Wilkinson
- How To Find And Focus Solely On The Things That Suit You Best – Brad Spencer
- How A Habit Of Daily Art Turned Into A Dream Career – Ori Bengal
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!