What do Dalai Lama, Terry Crews and Beyonce have in common? It’s today’s return guest, Michael Trainer. Michael co-founded a company called Global Citizen, which puts on some of the biggest events in Central Park. He also has a podcast called Peak Mind, where he talks to some really big name guests. The caliber of people and conversations he has access to is phenomenal. Today we talk about the collective thoughts he has instilled from talking with the brightest minds.
Today’s show is basically a philosophical talk which transcends into an actionable guide. At the time of our recording, we are chatting about all the big perspective changes we are still going through with the pandemic and the ways to set yourself right mentally. We chat about Michael’s upcoming book which is all about how he managed to get connected with all these big name people. In addition, we talk about how we should be approaching the current state of affairs and the mental state that we are all in during these interesting times. If you’re seeking even more habits to heal your mind and body check out our episodes with Brad Spencer and Corona Brady.
“Relationships are the true goal and I think podcasting is one of the great platforms and one of the great ways in which you can actually approach relationship building in this day and age.” – Michael Trainer
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Lessons learned from being a podcaster and connecting with others
- Tools and tips to boost your immunity and general well being
- The difference between being at cause and at affect and which one you need to focus on
- The simple but powerful ways to put your mind on track and let go of things that don’t serve you
- How Michael is navigating through these uncertain times
- How Fleetwood Mac and Tom Petty led to the creation of a new business
- Why you really don’t want that Lamborghini
- How to get your message past the noise
- Dealing with current day challenges such a homeschooling and unemployment
- And much, much more!
Contact Michael Trainer:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Global Citizen
- Michael Trainer’s Round 1 Episode
- Jon Krasinski’s awesome online graduation
- MyIntent for free online meditation classes
- What Really Matters At The End of Life – TED Talk by B.J. Miller
- The Obstacle is the Way by Ryan Holiday
- The Stoic coin
- FlowchartGroup.com – Join our free group to chat with us, the guests and the other amazing entrepreneurs that have joined as well
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- This episode is sponsored by our go-to SEO research tool, Ahrefs.com, by Easy Webinar and Gina Horkey’s Podcast Production School.
- How To Find And Focus Solely On The Things That Suit You Best – Brad Spencer
- Daily Habits To Manage Overwhelm And Stress In Your Life – Corona Brady
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!