We are back again today with another legend, Michael Gerber, author of the book The E-Myth, the same book that started Matt down his entrepreneurial journey. Michael does not go on a lot of podcasts, so we are pretty honored to have him on this show. Michael is a systems guy and on today’s show, you will hear how he first started in business, what his realizations were when it came to systemizing a business, the building blocks behind any successful company, how to grow from a team of one to one thousand, and how one simple conversation led to a long term of path helping hundreds of thousands of small business owners to successfully transform their businesses into world-class operations.
We also chat about his latest endeavor, Radical U which is a step by step process that comprises his work of over forty years. When you’re done listening, get some more insight into creating systems and business strategies from David Jenyns and AJ Roberts.
“Ace asked me if I’d come visit one of his clients with him….I said ‘I don’t know anything about business, what am I going to tell Bob’ and he said ‘Michael you know more than you think you do, let’s see what happens’ Understand that ‘Let’s see what happens’ is an understandable magical expression. Because effectively my entire life has been built around ‘Let’s see what happens’. ” – Michael Gerber
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- The gold standard for turnkey operations
- Lessons learned from Ray Kroc and McDonald’s
- What keeps Michael going as a teacher after all these years
- How to train like a Navy Seal and what that has to do with your business
- Why the pandemic is not to blame for your failure
- The one most important thing he mastered over the years
- The five essential skills from The E-Myth
Resources From Michael Gerber:
References and Links Mentioned:
- SYSTEMology – Looking for the how to guide for the E-Myth? Be sure to get SYSTEMology – Create Time, Reduce Errors And Scale Your Profits With Proven Business Systems by David Jenyns (Michael wrote the forward)
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by our go-to SEO research tool, Ahrefs.com, and by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- Business Systems That Create Time, Reduce Errors And Scale Profits – David Jenyns
- How to Create a System for Creating Systems – AJ Roberts
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!