Marx Acosta-Rubio joins us today for yet another episode. He’s probably the smartest guy we know when it comes to doubling your income and increasing your revenue while also taking more time off to do the fun stuff. We go very deep, as always, as he lists out all these amazing tools and principles such as the Hawthorne Effect, the Getting Things Done principle, the 80/20 rule, the Vital Three, and many more. Then, because he’s read so many foundational books, he’s distilling information from these books and wrapping them up into a process that you can apply to your business and your life.
The goal here is to double your income while also doubling your time off. Even though this is counter-intuitive, the more you contain your work time and plan for trips and fun stuff, the more it’s going to allow you to focus on the core things you need to get done to achieve what you want to achieve. We cover six specific principles in this episode that you can apply, and you’ll see how, when you tie them all together, it’s both possible and something special. After you’ve listened, be sure to check out our conversations with Dr. Steve Ruden and David Allen for more information on havening and how to change your habits to get things done.
“That’s one of the tricks and how we do that is when the only thing on your mind is the only thing on your mind, and you are aware of that, then time slows down.” – Marx Acosta-Rubio
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to slow the day time so you can put a week’s worth of experiences in a day
- Wise lessons from Bruce Lee
- The 3 laws that need to be invoked to really move the needle
- How to get yourself out of your business plateau
- The Power of Three
- A walkthrough of Marx’ day and the keys elements to starting off your morning right
- The $1,000 a day question we ask
- Putting Parkinson’s law into play as you work
- The three steps for delegation and which one to use when
- Really thinking about the love strategies for those close to you
- Dealing with more dangers and more opportunities ahead
Resources From Marx Acosta-Rubio:
- You can reach out to Marx at: MarxAR@Me.com
References and Links Mentioned:
- Unreasonable Success by Richard Koch
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Wim Hof breathing method
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- This Science-Backed Exercise Can Rewire Your Brain For Success – Dr. Steve Ruden
- How A Simple New Habit Will Change Your Life And Reduce Your Stress – David Allen
Enjoy this clip from our interview with Marx Acosta-Rubio:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!