We are back for round two with Marshall Sylver, where we had another amazing conversation which we recorded at his Certainty Theater. If you are listening to this episode, make sure you check out the video version at HustleAndFlowchart.tv because you can see behind the scenes of what it looks like inside the Certainty Theater where Marshall runs his stage hypnosis shows. This was a completely different look from most of our videos, so make sure you check this one out.
Marshall talks about the time he put Joe to sleep on stage, how he has pivoted with his training while still making a huge impact with his students and his analogy of winning both blackjack and at business. He also dives into what he refers to as a new type of podcast and why this method is so enticing. You’ll hear how he became one of the most successful closers today and how he is making a huge difference in his students lives. Want more? Go check out our previous conversations with John Assaraf and Marx Acosta-Rubio for more insight on how to harness the power of our brain to accomplish goals.
“It’s the same thing in any business, that if you are not in front of a target rich environment – a prospect that would want what you are selling and could afford to buy it – you are wasting your time.” – Marshall Sylver
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- When you have too much cash blowing around in your cash grab machine
- How often to email your list
- Why you want to sell a ‘hard topic’
- How Marshall makes more money than Tony Robbins, when speaking at a live event
- A new type of podcast
- How to win at blackjack and in life
- Lessons learned from selling on the radio
- How Marshall’s website skyrocketed in their Alexa ranking in only a month
- Using the PMD technique to work your way to becoming a millionaire
Resources From Marshall Sylver:
- Want to learn how to growth hack a podcast and watch over our shoulders (and give you all the templates and DFY swipe files)? Check out PodHacker.com – this is where we deep dive into building, monetizing, and scaling a podcast through unique strategies like the ones from this episode.
References and Links Mentioned:
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Want to get the Action Guide from this episode? Grab them here!
- Check out our awesome YouTube Channel channel, made for digital marketers and business pros looking for actionable insights, where we dish out meaningful content, relevant topics, and transparent discussions with industry experts.
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- We also have a new PodHacker YouTube Channel where you can learn how to build, grow, and monetize a podcast with our unique “PodHacks.” We post tutorials, tips, and interview clips that help podcasters scale their show and make more money from their efforts.
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out their special deal for our listeners.
- How To Destroy Mental Blocks That Are Stopping Your Progress – John Assaraf
- Why Some People Are Successful And Others Aren’t – Marx Acosta-Rubio
Enjoy the video version of our interview with Marshall Sylver:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!