Marisa Murgatroyd is the Founder of Live Your Message and the creator of the Experience Product Masterclass. Marisa brings a brand new perspective around the creation, marketing, selling, and delivering of online courses that we’ve never seen before! Through her own mid-seven figure business and helping over 5,000 students succeed online, Marisa’s process around psychology and gamification gives you a unique way of planning your own online course.
Marisa’s unique process for creating online courses stand out from all of the others we’ve seen. With psychology at the heart of everything she does, Marisa shows how you can sell more, bring more happiness to your customers, and get more people to take action on what you teach. That’s not common with most online courses!
You’ll love our episode today as Marisa explains why the older model of learning and course creation is now dated. She shows specific ways how to create courses that offer inspiration, gives great value and incentivizes people to succeed through the training in a big way. Get ready to hear a new angle on creating your own online course and put what she teaches into action!
“Before you can make money while you sleep, first you have to make money while you are awake.” – Marisa Murgatroyd
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to get 30x engagement on your online courses
- How to properly start a new relationship with a customer
- The “Downward Death Spiral” and how to avoid it
- How one conversation became a multi-million dollar online business
- How to get more referrals
- Tips for increasing repeat customers
- Simple strategies to minimize the number of refunds on a course
- How to structure your course and the goal of every single video
- What MOST course creators are doing completely wrong and how you can avoid these mistakes
- How to practically force your customers to complete your course
- Plus much much more!
Contact Marisa Murgatroyd:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here where you’ll get not only all of the notes for everything episode we’ve done and will do in the mail, a private forum community, plus new training videos all the time with us and our guests.
- Easy Webinar
- Steve Olsher
- Viral Product Checklist
- The Power of Moments by Chip Heath
- How To Write Copy That Speaks Directly To Your Ideal Customers – Joy Houston
- How To Launch Your Own Profitable Online Course – Ankur Nagpal
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!