We first heard about Marc Guberti from our Facebook group, where people were singing his praise as the go-to guy for YouTube tactics and growth strategies. Marc is a content machine, having already published 30 books at a young age, has another one in the works, and is growing two YouTube channels at a rapid pace.
On the show today, he spills the goods on how to gain traction fast with your channel, as well as best tactics for your description, comments section, thumbnails, end cards, and titles. We also chat about how he puts the tools he uses the most to work and how he’s able to publish such a huge amount of books in quick succession. After you’ve listened, round out your YouTube insights listening to our previous episodes with Aaron Biblow & Triston Goodwin and their flywheel strategy and with Tobias Rauscher where we dive into his YouTube satellite strategy.
“If you can weave current events into your channel content, it does give you a lot of potential search traffic..and if you can tie into a current event, which is easy to do with an investment channel, you can get some of that initial momentum.” – Marc Guberti
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Topics to help you gain momentum with YouTube traffic fast
- How to get to the point where you can monetize your channel the quickest
- Tactics for finding keywords, tags, and best practices for your descriptions
- How to leverage YouTube with your podcast
- What makes a great thumbnail
- The beauty of using hashtags and why they are not just for Twitter!
- Best use of cards for keeping viewers on your channel
- Figuring out the YouTube algorithm and what metrics they want to see which will propel your channel quickly
- Marc’s strategy for getting his books created and out into the marketplace fast
Resources From :
- Breakthrough Success podcast
- Marc Guberti on Medium for investing content
- Beat The Market YouTube channel
- Marc Guberti on YouTube
References and Links Mentioned:
- Tube Buddy
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by our go-to SEO research tool, Ahrefs.com, and by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- The Video Flywheel Strategy for YouTube – Aaron Biblow & Triston Goodwin
- The YouTube Satellite Strategy – Tobias Rauscher
Enjoy this clip from our interview with Marc Guberti:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!