Mandy McEwen from ModGirlMarketing.com brought the goods today as this episode has a boatload of tactics on how to connect and showcase your brand on LinkedIn. When Mandy told us that only 1% of users are actively posting on that platform, it really opened up our eyes to the possibilities. While LinkedIn may not be the answer for everyone, chances are your audience is on there. To be successful on LinkedIn, you really want to do what everyone else is not doing, i.e. acting like a human being without constantly pitching.
Mandy talks about some cool tips to dial in your profile to make you stand out as an influencer leader and how there are different features on the mobile app which you can optimize. She also discusses how her own clients have grown without even posting, but just by engaging. You can create that closed-loop system with comments and posts, plus she gets tactical in regards to what the LinkedIn algorithm really loves. There are also some tips on how to post documents, and use LinkedIn Navigator to fine-tune your feed. If you want to get additional reach, connect with the people you want and appear as a thought leader, check out all the ideas she shares. Afterward, round out your networking and LinkedIn know-how by checking out our previous episodes with Trevor Turnbull and Joshua B. Lee.
“We all have personal brands, whether you want it or not, especially entrepreneurs. Really anyone with a LinkedIn profile has a personal brand so you might as well start owning it.” – Mandy McEwen
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to really succeed with LinkedIn (and it’s not as hard as you think)
- The “Don’t List” of what not to do reach LinkedIn outreach
- How to be seen as the industry expert without having to create a ton of unique content
- Leverage these hacks to curate your own content easily
- Which types of posts LinkedIn prefers the most
- How to use LinkedIn to make you look more like an influencer
- A super easy hack to make you stand out
- Yet another business idea that we would use if you create it
- The results that you can get just from leaving one comment on a post
- Mandy’s key takeaways from her Traffic & Conversion talk
Resources From Mandy McEwen:
- Connect with Mandy on LinkedIn
- SalesNav.ModGirl.Social – Check it out to get a 60 day free trial for Sales Navigator
- LinkedIn.ModGirl.Social – Get the Ultimate LinkedIn profile checklist
References and Links Mentioned:
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Check out our awesome YouTube Channel channel, made for digital marketers and business pros looking for actionable insights, where we dish out meaningful content, relevant topics, and transparent discussions with industry experts.
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- We also have a new PodHacker YouTube Channel where you can learn how to build, grow, and monetize a podcast with our unique “PodHacks.” We post tutorials, tips, and interview clips that help podcasters scale their show and make more money from their efforts.
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar and Ahrefs – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- The Dopamine Dealer of LinkedIn – Joshua B. Lee
- A Master of LinkedIn Shares His Real Secrets To Success – Trevor Turnbull
Enjoy the video version of our interview with Mandy McEwen:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!