With over twenty five years’ combined online marketing experience between them, the Evergreen Profits team also helps their loyal clients implement automated marketing funnels to capture and nurture qualified leads, driving business growth.
Joe is very much the “hands-on” guy. He has a unique ability to look at a business and quickly put together a strategic marketing plan that leads to an immediate upsurge in sales and revenue.
Matt is the self-confessed nerd of the Evergreen Profits operation. There’s nothing Matt loves more than to get knee-deep in data! He’s constantly split-testing and experimenting with incremental changes that dramatically increase sales and profits over time.
On today’s episode, Matt and Joe will share their new road map, which has freed up their time while making more with less sales. They’ll tell us how to effectively provide a reasonable offer to your niche and gain lifetime customers.
Some topics that were discussed include:
- A recap and the BIG shift of the business
- The benefits of adjusting the model –
- The whole point and idea behind the shift
- How getting the information for free and charging premium works
- How to stand out and recreate your own road map
- The concept of getting ahead to your competitors
- Creating value and starting the offer
- Why you should think out of the box
- Pricing and irresistible offers – Resolving your customer’s pains and changing their lives
- How We are filling the gap created by the adjustment
- The not so good approach and offer turned into sold out road maps
- How we came up with the new road map and how it works
- The no brainer offer can change the game
- The AHA moment of NOT starting from the scratch
- Some Experimental project in progress
- Making MORE working with LESS people
- Getting fun, focused and actionable road maps at Evergreen Profits
- Something to look forward to behind the scenes
References & links mentioned:
- Get Your Own Custom Roadmap
- Jeff Bezos
- James Schramko
- John Corcoran
- Overtime Work Brew (February 27th)
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!